1. Call the Prime Minister’s office, the applicable Minister, and your MP.
If you can’t get through, leave a message;
2. Send an email to your leaders and ask for a timely reply;
3. Sending a real letter to your leaders is even better;
4. Send a letter to the editor to your local newspaper.
5. Call up your local talk radio stations and do the same thing;
6. Write a blog and/or post on Facebook and other social media.
7. Host a town hall and encourage your community to speak out.
8. Start a petition and submit it to Parliament.
9. Organize a protest or a rally.